To best enjoy your device, you may need to update the firmware.
Prerequisites for firmware update
- A Windows PC
- A fully charged pad
- Download the firmware and unpack the .ZIP file
Firmware Update Procedure
- Run the program
- Hold down the "-" button on the controller, do not release until step 4
- Connect the pad to the computer with its USB cable
- Wait 10 seconds and then release the "-" button
- Wait until the "Update Firmware" button on the software is no longer greyed out
- Click the "Update Firmware" button, do not remove the USB cable during the update
- “Update Success" will appear. Press "OK" and the controller will be updated.
Note: To turn off the controller, press the Home button for about 10 seconds until the controller's LEDs go out.